Cooped up in the house? Out of ideas, but just know you can’t handle one more minute of Kid’s TV? Scroll down for some fun activities you can do with the whole family, including some ideas for older children.
Have more ideas to share? We’d love to add them to the list. Leave it in the comment box at the bottom of the page.
Even more ideas...
These activities are great for the whole family. Try to get your older children involved, too! Time spent together leads to long lasting relationships.
1. Turn on some music and praise the Lord!
2. Find inspiration online and paint from reference.
3. Ask for help in the kitchen- bake cookies, or let your children prepare the evening meal.
4. Create a prayer list and pray for your loved ones.
5. Wash the car.
6. Get outside- pull weeds, mow the yard, plant some flowers, watch the birds...
7. Come up with daily prompts, and keep a journal of your adventures during your extra time at home.
8.Pop some popcorn, make a cozy spot with pillows and blankets, and watch a movie from your childhood.
9.Walk the dog.
10. Learn a new skill together. YouTube is a great place to find how-to videos that you can all learn from.
Don't forget to share YOUR ideas! What have you been up to lately?